1,2,3 Look at me!

11:14:00

Hey beauties!! 
 There's times we need a pop of colour in our life and nothing better than to apply it in our makeup!
Not all of us feel confident using bright colours yet we can use the colours in subtle ways.. 


I love to pair neutral eyeshadows with bright waterlines, although not every colour goes right with it..
Some of my favorite colours to pair are blues, purples and greens.. since my eyes are brown it complements them and makes them pop a little bit more..  


To create this look i used as base the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 200 Nude and to correct my under eye circles i used Kiko 3d lifting concealer 01 light
As i have oily skin and i want to sett all my makeup i use Catrice All Matt Plus Powder,  and to give some definition to my cheekbones i often use my favorite bronzer - Soap & Glory Solar Powder.

As every face is framed by its eyebrows i used my Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in 020 Date with Ash-ton.


To create this look i used a light taupe brown shade, Kiko Makeup Milano Eyeshadow in 121, all over my eye lid and to add some definition used some darker browns. 
On the crease and upwards i used Kiko Makeup Milano Eyeshadow in 123 (medium tone brown with shimmer) and to deepen the outter part of my eyelid i used Catrice Absolute Eye Colour 070 Double Espresso Macchiato, Please! (the dark brown colour) 

The pop of colour in this look, as you can see, is given in the waterline by my Kiko Makeup Milano Smart Eye Pencil in 813 Aquamarine

To complete the look and give it more emphasis i used Essence Get Big Lashes Triple Black mascara, it gives volume plus lenght!


A look is only completed when it has lipstick! 
My choice for this look was Avon Lipstick in Mirage, it's a mauve pink that goes well with everything!

I hope you like this look and take some inspiration for your next time wearing some colour! Dare yourself to wear some bright colours not only in clothes but also in makeup! It makes lot of difference ;)

Thanks for reading,

   


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive