I HEART PERFUME TAG

11:15:00

Huuummmmnnnn, smells good?! 

I know, i know... Perfumes are essential in women's life... not that we can't live without them but you know they give us confidence!

The other day i was at bloglovin and i found this perfume tag, decided to do it straight away!
I love perfumes and i have a few on my vanity but i don't use them everyday, i'm a bit lazy! Yet i think they add a nice touch to every occasion and they can be our signature!  





1. What was the first perfume you ever purchased?


The first perfume i bought myself was the One Direction dupe at Equivalenza! May seem weird that it was so recently but i may just say that my godmother always gift me with perfumes whenever she comes to Portugal (she lives in France). That's why i never had that necessity of buying a perfume for myself. She's a great perfume picker! I love every single one!  



2. What's your signature perfume?

I don't think i have one, but two years ago was Black XS by Paco Rabanne and now is probably Scarlett by Cacharel!  



3. What's your most recent perfume purchase?

As i said, its Our Moment dupe at Equivalenza. Its not a perfect dupe but is identical and it smells really good! 



4. What perfume would you wear at night time/date night?

Black XS by Paco Rabanne, i find this perfume quite seductive..

5. What's your favorite spring/summer perfume?

Scarlett by Cacharel and Lady Rebel by Mango. Fresh scents that spreads happiness and freedom.. 

6. What's your favorite fall/winter perfume?

Halloween by J. del Pozo and Black XS by Paco Rabanne. Both are very different scents but i find myself using them more at the winter time.

7. What's your favorite scent category? (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody)

Floral, woody and musk..   



8. What perfume are you currently lusting after?

I'm excited to smell the limited edition by One Direction 'That Moment', it will arrive at May 15th in Portugal I can't wait! If it smells good i'll buy it fer sure! 

9. What fragrance/cologne do you like on your significant other?

I like Hugo Boss perfumes.. but to be honest i'm not a huge fan of male perfume.. i think i haven't find the perfect scent! 


What's your favorite perfume?! Tell me bellow :)

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive