Very Inspiring Blogger Award

09:00:00

Hello lovelies!!!
Recently i had a honour to be nomitated to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the sweet Selena from The Blushing Beauty (check her out!) :)

Let's get started!

RULES
1. Thank & link the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules & display the award.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other blogs and comment on their blog to let them know.
5. Optional: Display the logo and follow whoever nominated you.

7 Things About Myself:

1. I'm obsessed with chocolate.. i mean, i cant pass a day without eating some! or many..
2. I love to paint in Watercolours  
3. I wanna do a Makeup Artist Course somewhere in the future 
4. I'm a hard reader, and by this i mean i can't read everything  
5. I love what i do and this blog means a lot to me
6. Tumblr is one of my favorite places to go whenever i feel bored 
Thanks for reading!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive