Golden Dusty

10:36:00

Hi sweethearts,
I've been a bit busy with preparatives for the International Festival of Chocolate in Obidos, where my school is going to participate. I'll make a post in the future about it ;)

I love to play with makeup, start with some colours and end up with a look..  For todays post i have a goldish smocky look..


I used the 32 eyeshadow palette from ELF in Natural :
On the inner corner i used a sparkly light gold  
All over the lid an old gold with some sparkle
To smoke out the look i used a deep brown with grey undertones  

Waterline - Catrice Made to Stay Inside Highlighter Pen in 010  In the Mood for Nude
Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara


This look seems to be a good option for a night out and it's easy to get.
I try not to use eyeliner in all the looks i create so i give the option to my lovely readers that don't feel confortable with eyeliner on to try the looks as well.

Anytime soon i plan on doing makeup tutorials tell me if you find them useful or not..
The looks will always be published in the blog with all the information, as always, i just thought it would make it easier to you if you want to try the looks !

Thanks for reading,





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive