Storm in a Jar

12:20:00

Some weeks ago I attended a wedding and since I'm obsessed with makeup I definitely had to go with a full face of makeup on!
What I enjoy the most is doing my eyes so here's my wedding eye look:



NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Sleek Palette - Storm
Kiko Makeup Milano - Lasting Gel Eyeliner
Kiko Makeup Milano Glamorous Eye Pencil -404 Plum
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara



To start off I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over the lid to make the colours pop. The first eyeshadow I applied was the first one and it's a gold shade that I used all over the lid. 
To deepen the crease I used the darkest matte brown along with the fourth shade an yellowish gold and followed the outer part of the eye till the inner corner, if it makes sense. 
Lastly I applied the second shade on the center of the lid to make it lighter.  
Done with the shadows I draw a thin line following my lash line finishing with a flick.
On my waterline I used a deep aubergine colour. 

Along with this I used a nude lip colour! I personally really liked how it turned out! I opted for Golds and Browns since my dress was black and I didn't want to put a lot of colour.

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive