What a movie #2 - Dark Shadows

10:15:00

Late in February I wrote a post about my favorite movie and decided to keep posting about movies I loved! I think it's important to share with our readers what we enjoy watching or doing, it's like sharing a part of ourselves other than our ideas on the beauty world.

Tim Burton is my favorite Director! There's no need to tell more about it.

Dark Shadows a mix of Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter plus Tim Burton is the perfect movie and before I even watch the trailer I know I'll love it!



  -  Comedy | Horror  -  11 May 2012 (USA)

IMDb describes it has 'An imprisoned vampire, Barnabas Collins, is set free and returns to his ancestral home, where his dysfunctional descendants are in need of his protection.' 

The movie is so so so damn good! You have to watch it! Please stop reading this post and go watch it now! 
It's a mix of horror and humor, it screams Tim Burton and perfection . I don't wanna give you spoilers the only thing I can say is that if it seems not interesting to you, you'll watch it and thank me later for recommending it! It happened before.  

Since I'm talking I wanna watch it again! Give it a go! 

Tim Burton is going to be a star at this posts!! But I have another movies that I really like to share with you ;)

Thanks for reading,

  

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive