Invert the game!

13:08:00

Boring times are those we find what we enjoy doing in life.
Whenever I'm bored I play with makeup, simple as that. Today was one of those days that I exchanged a go out for a session of 'do whatever you want with your face' and I came up with this look..



I did my face makeup as usual and started applying eyeshadow, taupe and brown and this burgundy color but it came all wrong so I cleaned it... But I left the underline and with a fine brush I did a flick and liked it so much that I decided not to apply eyeshadow on the eyelid anymore!
Then I added a sparkle eyeliner to give more shine and applied mascara! Easy as that! I'm really liking the way this look came out so I'll probably wear it more often and with different colors. Is simple, quick, effortless and unique.   


The products I used to create this look:

Kiko Makeup Milano eyeshadow in 136
Essence Crystal Liner in 01 Twinky Starlight
Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara

Tell me your opinions about this eye look! Would you wear it?! I will definitely! 

Thanks for reading,



You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive