I smile, my wallet screams! - Oporto Haul

11:00:00

Yesterday.. what a day!!
I went to Oporto with my beloved friend Machado, check her out on youtube - here - and of course couldn't go home without a little bit of shopping since there are many stores I can't access here!
I went to Primark, Pull and Bear and Kiko Makeup Milano! Are you curious about the items?! 


Starting with Primark, a lot of my stuff were bought there!


One Direction Pj - 10€

I know you're asking why do I have this.. Well.. Primark is selling a bunch of One Direction merchandise and since I'm a fan I decided to pick the cutest pj I saw! This is kind of a joke between me and my friends that also got it! 
I think it's a really nice pj after all, the material is fresh, perfect for hot summer days/nights and it's very comfortable.. The only thing I complain about Primark is the sizes.. My usual size in Primark clothes it's baggy! :/ 


I bought a different pair of grey shorts with white polka dots that are super soft and comfortable! - 3€
To add to my sock collection I bought new 3 invisible socks - 3€ - and 5 matt knee highs - 2€
Finally a set of 3 face towels - 3€ - were added to my shopping cart! Such nice fluffy towels to dry my face!


Pull & Bear - Cross Back Dress - 20€

I was dying to find a new dress since I'm going to a wedding next weekend and I needed something new! There's no way I can like a dress if it's not black so black it is! 
I don't care if black is seen as 'the color of the dead' I just like it and think it's gorgeous for every occasion! 
As you can see the dress is cross back and I love the way it fits my body! It's simple yet different and with a belt it will look perfect! 

  
Kiko is one of that stores I can't pass without going in even if it's only to take a look, of course I had some products in mind and finally bought the Two-phase makeup remover for eyes and lips (125ml - 5,90€)  recommend by Nikkie Tutorials! And I was looking for a new mask and decided to grab the Purifying Mask (55ml - 5,90€) Purifying, remineralising mask for combination to oily skin types! I hope it does something for my skin! 

Finally I went to a Kiosk and bought the new Cosmopolitan with the gorgeous Kelly Osbourne! 

As you can see my haul was big but it already came to an end! If you want any review comment bellow ;)

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive