Chocolate Cookies - Recipe

11:15:00

The other day I posted on Twitter a picture of some chocolate cookies I made and the lovely Courtney Connolly (from La Belle Sirene) told me I should do a post on them so here it is!



They don't look much like chocolate cookies in this picture but I assure they are so delicious and taste like chocolate!

Ingredients:

250g sugar
250g butter
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract/vanilla bean 
400g all purpose flower
100g cocoa powder

Preparation:

Preheat the oven at 190º/200ºC

1- In a bowl put the butter and sugar and melt everything with your hands until have a nice homogeneous paste;
2- Add the eggs and the vanilla bean/extract and mix everything together.
3- In a separated bowl mix the flour and the cocoa powder. 
4- Add little by little to the mixture till have a nice dough  .
5- Wrap the dough in film and let it on the fridge for about 30-60 minutes till it's firmer.
6- Dust with flower your work table and start extending the dough.
7- Cut the cookies in your desired shape.
8- Let it cook for about 7-10 minutes.


It's a delicious recipe and addicting! Keep in mind the colour of your cookies may change according to the cocoa powder you use, they can get darker or lighter than the ones on the picture.  
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and send me pictures on Facebook or Twitter! :) 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive