Quick Tip #2

11:10:00

Q-tips or cotton swabs, are a must in everybody's house! But when it takes to the beauty world they can be very handy in some situations!


The other day when I was creating my supportive look to World Cup I found myself using these a lot and for different jobs such as:

  • Fixing and removing makeup 
  • Applying eyeshadow
  • Smudge and blending eyeshadow 
  • Applying liquid products such as concealer 
  • Applying lipstick and correcting any smudge 
They have so many functions beyond the ones I mentioned and they are affordable, disposable and easy to store. Q-tips are really good tools in our daily basis and the next time you run out of a clean eyeshadow/lip brush try to use them as an alternative! 

Thanks for reading,

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive