Top 10 under 5€

03:30:00

Good Morning Lovelies!!!!

I hope you're having a really good day so far :)

I've done a post where i showed you my Top 5 under 10€ and as promised here's the Top 10 under 5€!

I decided to invert the situation due to my collection being mainly drugstore products with low price range... and i thought it would help you to know more about great products with friendly prices :)


Face comes first and so here's my 3 chosen products under 5€ to complete my makeup looks...
I find them really good products and definitely recommend each one of this.. 


Essence Highlight in Oz the Great and Powerful (review)
3,99€
Catrice Defining Duo Blush in 050 Apricot Smoothie - 3,99€
ELF Studio Powder Brush - 4,81€ 


Eyes come in second at least in my routine.. 


To frame better my face i usually go to Catrice EyeBrow Stylist in 020 Date with Ash-ton - 3,79€
For a longlasting eyeshadow look i tend to go for ELF eyeshadow primer - 2,37€
Since we have a base we need an eyeshadow.. in this case Eye Dust by Sleek - 3,99€
Eyeliner is a must and Kiko Makeup Milano Smart Eye Pencil is only 2,50€
Mascara the last step of an eyelook which makes all the difference , Catrice The Giant Extreme Volume mascara in Waterproof is 4,99€  



Last but not least the lipstick family is a huge sought on makeup world and we couldn't live without a good lipstick for a good price ;)
Catrice Ultimate Colour lipsticks are the best and only 4,49€
Catrice Longlasting Lip Pencil is also a must and for about 3,99€   


This post came to an end and i hope it helped you to find some bargain products! I recommend all of the mentioned above and assure they're good!

Thanks for reading, 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive