THE BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG

14:25:00

Hey lovelies, some days ago i was at bloglovin when i saw this tag on Chloe's Way blog and she tagged everyone so i decided to give it ago..
Check out her blog she's amazing - http://www.chloesway.com 

So here's the questions:


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for? 
Before starting this blog i thought about it for a really long time, it was not from day to night idea, i didn't want to enter in something so important and leave it after a while.. i had to be sure that i really wanted to do it.. for myself.  
I started blogging in august 2013.. the month of changes, i turned 18, i changed school and by this i went to live with a friend 200km away from home.. and since i had to face so many changes i decided to finally create this little piece of me.
   
Whose blog did you fall in love with first? 
Honestly i don't know, i always liked to check out the portuguese Ana Rita from Lets Talk About Beauty  , Murderotic used to be my go to blog, i always read the posts many times  Murderotic's blog is one of the bests, unfortunately she doesn't update it since 2013 :/


What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype? 
Wet n Wild 8 eyeshadow palette in Petal Pusher... It's one of my favorite palettes i use it a lot on my daily basis! Definitely recomend it! 


What are you five favourite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger? 
1- I love to express myself, this is my corner of the internet, my room, where i share my experiences, my opinions and wishes
2- Being able to know loads of nice people that shares the same interests 
3-  Have people reading my posts and sharing their opinions about them, i love to read comments and have all the readers in touch with me 
4 - I love to read other bloggers posts, it helps me in every aspect of blogging and also teaches me a lot
5- Makeup has been part of my life since my 12 but i got more into it about 3 years ago and i love to learn about it every single day, it's a passion, nothing better like a blog to learn about this little part of me 

What have you learnt from being a Beauty Blogger?  

I'm always learning, but above all i learnt that it takes a lot of time, effort and love to make a beauty blog up. It's not only about writing every now and then, it takes a lot of time and so that i started to look differently to other bloggers and have a lot of respect for their work.

Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger?  

 If this question is about my personality definitely changed! I'm more organized than ever, i have much more time for myself and i make every second of my day worth. Blogging made me think about the time i used to spent doing nothing and now i have something to do that makes me feel amazing!  

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?  

Write about what you love, when you feel like doing it and put your honest opinion. It's the best advice i can give. 

What are your top 5 makeup brands? 

1- Catrice 
2- Kiko Makeup Milano 
3- Essence 
4- ELF
5- Avon

All of these brands have great quality and affordable price.. and the variety is huge!


Recommend your top 5 beauty products..  

1- Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks  

2- Kiko Makeup Milano Full Coverage Concealer
3- ELF Studio Brushes
4- Sleek i-Divine Palette
5- Essence Long Lasting eyepencil in Black Fever



It was so funny to do this tag! i hope you like it and you're tagged to do it!! ;)

Thanks for reading,




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive