In Love With Hulk

10:15:00

Good morning !
I find myself always using the same range of colours, purples and browns... but some time ago i was really obsessed with blues and greens.. Since i don't use them much at the moment i decided to create this look. 



To create this look i used:

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as base

Catrice Absolute Eye Colour:
060 I Love Champagne - inner corner
510 In Love with Hulk - all over the lid - half of the lower lash line
330 I Think I've Green You Before - on the center of the lid
190 Petrol Keeps Me Running - on the crease and blended upwards - last half of the lower lash line 




Kiko Makeup Milano Smoky eye Pencil in 02 - waterline and smudged wing

Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (review)

The gems i used are from Claire's



I always liked to abuse in colourful looks, it may look a bit too much for a day look but you can always wear it at night or a special event!

I hope you liked it ;) 

If you have some suggestions you can always comment bellow

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive