Beauty Favorites #1 - February

09:15:00

Good morning sunshines! 
February came to an end, as it's usual in blogosphere the beauty bloggers share their month favorite products with the readers and as i couldn't pass this anymore i am also sharing with you the winners of the past 28 days. 


Since my school doesn't allow colourful makeup i have to opt for some neutral looks.. and with that i found myself only applying concealer and powder instead of a foundation.. neutral eyes and soft lipstick!

My favorite concealer and most reached this month was Kiko Makeup Milano (review here) and the powder everyone raves about is the Stay Matte by Rimmel.

Brows are an important step in your makeup routine, they're the frame of a beautiful canvas so you have to work on them in order to make your makeup look good.
I'm still searching for brow products but at the moment i have the Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 020 Date with Ashton and the Elf Brow Gel. Both good products, the gel holds the brows in place all day long.

It's not a secret that eyes are my favorite part to play around, i love the way you can change completely your face only by using different colours or different way to apply eyeliner.. 
The palette that won this month battle was Sleek i-Divine in Storm for the neutral yet shiny colours and for the quality that's recognized by beauty lovers.
My most worn mascara was Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara, it seperates the lashes and give them some length.. It doesn't smudge through the day and the formula dries quite fast. Thumbs up for this one!
And lastly on the eyes i used my holy grail eyeliner by Essence (review here) and also the Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen (such a long name) for a neutral waterline. 

Last but not least on my lips i found myself always turning my hand to the Catrice Ultimate Colour in 130 Frozen Rose, a gorgeous baby pink, creamy and confortable to use on daily basis.


Which products were your favorite in the past month?! Any recommendations?! Tell me bellow ;)

Thanks for reading,

 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive