Twinkly Starlight

15:08:00

Remember last post?! Where I shared with you a Lilac lip?
I know you've noticed that Purple is my favorite colour to wear on my eyes so here's another purple look.. Shall I be sorry ?! I don't think so ;)


As you can see is a softer look, in order to accomplish this makeup I used a warm brown colour all over my lid following it with a purple sparkly shade all over my crease! 
To highlight I used a sparkly lavender colour in my inner corner layered with a sparkly silver eyeliner!

Sounds a lot of sparkles right?! I love shiny eyes!  

As you can see is a simple look with only 3 colours, 4 if you may, and easy for a daily look!

For this look I used:
Brown shade from my Douglas Blonde Palette
All the purples are from my Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
Essence Crystal Liner in 01 twinkly starlight  
Maybelinne Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara

On my eyebrows I'm wearing my beloved Catrice Brow Stylist Pencil in 020 Date with Ash-ton!

I hope you enjoy this makeup and if you try it send me a picture on facebook (MaryBloomy

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

6 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive