Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara

10:10:00

Hiii beauties!!!

Recently I 'Spring Cleaned' my makeup and trown away some old mascaras... Since I like to have more than one mascara to use daily I just decided to open this 'old' new friend!


Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express - ~4$

It's my first Maybelline mascara and it's not selled in Portugal which is a shame! 
My cousin brought it from US last summer and since it's not available here I've been saving it for a special occasion or a time where I have less opened mascaras..


As you can see, it has a different wand at least from the ones I'm used to see. It bends, as you can see for that middle almost 'broken' part and it's very flexible while applying the product.
The bristles are also different from the ones I'm used to, so I noticed something different while using it.

The formula is good, not too thick not too runny, just the perfect consistency.
Its durability is good, please notice that I only wore it in cold to warm days, it may deppends on the weather. I have to try it in more hot days and then update my review.
I've been using it for the past weeks non-stop and it still feels like a new experience to me.


Above you can see the before and after... I think it does a visible difference, it adds lenght and thickens a bit without clumping which I love! As I already said, the formula seems to be amazing, I hope it doesn't let me down in the future!
 I also notice that if I'm on a bad day or if I sleep only a few hours it adds some life, it's like it opens my eyes and make them look bigger and awake!

In general, I really like this mascara and I'm excited to try some more from Maybelline in the future!

Any Maybelline mascara recommendations?! Tell me bellow :)

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive