My Book Collection

19:50:00

Heyy :) 

I'm here to show you my book collection , i have many books but these ones are my own books, that i completely love and enjoy.
I haven't read them all since most of them were bought past year and i have school so i'm not always in the mood to read. 
I also read on internet so these babies stand here for a long time.


As you can see i'm a lover for Edgar Allan Poe since i have that large book and 3 more
I also have Dracula, Frankenstein, Gothic Charm School, Frankenweenie and some more related to the gothish style.
My most beloved series is the large one, that's called the The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss. The chronicle isn't finished yet since we only have 2 of the 3 books, but there's some zum zum about the 3rd book coming soon.. I can't wait !

This is a small post but if you want to know anything about any of this books please write bellow :)

Tell me which books or author you love more! ;)

Thanks for reading,

MaryBloomy






You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive