Revolution | Sophx Ultra Eyeshadows |

09:00:00




If you read last Sunday's post on the Revolution Sophx Highlighter Palette you know my opinion on the brand and how I feel about this collaboration... what you don't know is how I feel about this particular eyeshadow palette! As always, my opinion on this particular product is not influenced by the creator, brand or price!

Disclaimers aside, this eyeshadow palette is something else! Long time I don't see a palette that offers so much for so little. With this I mean the quality, is definitely there when you swatch and use on the eyes, but mainly the shade selection! It is really cohesive and varied. Sophie made sure she added some warm tones, that I personally love, but also some statement colours like Pine Tree and Petrol! However, what surprised me the most is the fact she added a white and a black eyeshadow making this the perfect travel palette - compact and full of different options! 







With a variety of finishes from matte, satin to metallics, I noticed the quality is consistent throughout all of them. They swatch really well and apply very similarly to the eyes - noticing a little bit of patchiness from the darker shades when first applying but easily fixed with a little more blending. 
The shade combination is almost infinite and having tried it a couple times now, I can assure they all work together! On my first look I've used the peachy and red tones on the top of the eye and the beautiful green on the lower lash line to create a contrasting effect! I use Mac Soft Ocre Paint Pot as my base for everything nowadays, and it performed as well as some of my high end eyeshadows! On my second look I went for the berries of the palette adventuring myself on the black to deepen out the look and facing some trouble with patchiness there - it took me a bit longer than usual to blend but in the end it looked even. 
The fallout is close to none which may be a good thing but that only proves me the dryness of the shadows, which I usually don't like. However I'm really impressed with it and would totally recommend you getting it if you fancy the shade selection. Hopefully I'll be able to create some looks for you in the near future and give you some ideas on the shade combination. 

Huge Congratulations to Sophie for this amazing collaboration and for putting so much thought into it! 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive