Skincare Routine 2017

09:00:00




Skincare is something I had to get more into since I started my current job... I pretty much deal with it every single day and need to be up to date with the next life changing product coming to the shelves. 
With a lot of training and sampling I could finally put together a skincare regiment that is simple yet effective for my skin at this given time.



Every morning I cleanse with my beloved Bioderma Micellar Water (10£) follow it with the Sunday Riley Tidal (60£) - that is very good if you have combination but dehydrated skin as it hydrates deeply without affecting the production of oils in your skin, as a bonus it brightens the complexion! - and last but not least I use an SPF protection, usually in factor 50  - The Body Shop Skin Defence (16£) - has a lightweight texture, ideal for the summer.

I tend to take extra time with my skin in the evening! Usually by removing the first layer of makeup with the Bioderma water and following it with my favourite cleanser - Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm (48£) - this is beyond any other balm I've tried. It leaves the skin feeling soft, purified and clean, removing all make-up and other dirt accumulated during the day without leaving a film behind or interfering with the production of oils!
After cleansing my skin I follow with Omorovicza Instant Perfection Serum (80£), very lightweight formula that sinks in quickly, hydrates and uplifts the performance of any moisturiser on top. At the moment I've been using the Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Cream (88£) as my night moisturiser focusing more on hydration. The last step is a good eye cream - Algenist Complete Renewal Balm (48£) never fails me, it helps with fine lines and lifts the eye contour while hydrating - a little bit goes a long way with this, you don't want to overdo with eye creams!


When I first got into skincare I literally just used a cleanser and a moisturiser from the pharmacy to help with my breakouts, I was about 13. Today, working in the beauty industry opens a lot of windows to the skincare world and allows me to try a lot of things that I couldn't afford back then. I would say the secret to any skincare routine, mainly when you're in your 20's is to keep it simple. Basic and good quality products is better than a million steps of products that won't perform as well. And in this case the price doesn't mean anything,  I've used 80£ creams and didn't like them as much as my 15£ moisturiser from the pharmacy. If you have any doubts and would like to have a chat about your skin concerns don't hesitate and hit me with questions in the comments, I'll do my best to recommend accordingly. 



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive