Autumn The Clown

09:00:00


It happens this idea came to me all of a sudden... I love doing a clownish look and I also love the idea of seasons inspired makeup. As I'm trying to get myself a bit more into creative and elaborated looks once again, I came up with the fall/autumn version of a clown... 
My concept is based on the leaves that fall during the time and also the characteristic colours of the season spicing it all up with a rhinestone lip!

Products used: 
Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation
Inglot AMC Gel Liners in 84 (yellow) & 79 (red)
Make Up For Ever Aqua XL in M70 ( matte orange)
Sugarpill Eyeshadows in Love + (red) & Buttercupcake (yellow)
Smashbox Covershot Eye Palette in Bold (orange shade)
Benefit Rollerlash Mascara
Rhinestones from craftstore




Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this series and you will enjoy them as much as I do! 




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive