Flash Review | Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment |

09:00:00


Glamglow is making a comeback... in a way! I've had the chance to try one of their masks in the past and even thou it felt nice I was not overly impressed with it. 
Today's instalment of Flash Reviews is a first impression on the Flashmud Brightening Treatment (39£) and I can tell you I've got some interesting facts about this beautiful pot!


Upon application I noticed it has some exfoliating grains in its composition and, as advised, I've applied in circular motions to my entire face avoiding eye and lip areas. The first thing I notice while it was on was a tingling sensation which I assume is the magic happening so I let it be... but once I started removing it (after 30 minutes on) my cheeks showed up bright red and felt really warm! So for a moment I though I was having a reaction! Fortunately this went away after a couple minutes. 

My skin was left brighter and radiant, softer to the touch as if it was renewed which is what they promise in a way, so I can confirm it worked! However this is strong stuff! If you have extremely sensitive skin stay away from it you won't like it! On the other hand if you can handle pretty much anything give it a go, you will see results upon one use, which is kind of impressive!
My spots were less angry and the scars I had were less visible which confirms the skin has been exfoliated to its maximum. I would not do this mask more than once every two weeks for the fact it is super potent and over exfoliation is not good for you! 

I'm really impressed with the results and will use it again however, as I said, be careful as your skin may react to it! If you have the chance try a sample before buying just to confirm you can handle it with no side effects.

This is ideal if your skin is looking dull and needs a quick pick me up! I look forward to try more from the brand and see if results show as quick with different masks!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive