Project Pan 2017 | Update #1 |

09:00:00




I finally started a project pan! I've been trying my best to use the most out of these products and finish them by the end of the year! However once I finish something I'll be adding something more in the hopes I can use all my makeup before it expires!



Since the last update and first post, I finished quite a few products! I must say, once again, I started the project with all of them brand new however haven't posted about it until they were already halfway through! So the pictures I posted last month were more of an update rather than the beginning of the journey. 

For the products I completely finished I have the Inglot HD Perfect Cover Up Foundation in 71 - a beautiful medium to full coverage foundation that leaves the complexion flawless. I really enjoyed it and would reconsider a repurchase in the future!
My beloved Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla has also seen its last days! I took the stopper out and couldn't believe how many applications I still had! A good 2/3 weeks worth o product! I really enjoyed it but I'm such a concealer junkie and have so many at the moment that won't be buying it any time soon. 
Primer wise, my Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer sample served me well and unfortunately came to an end sooner than I wanted. It goes amazingly with any foundation and definitely will be coming back to my collection once I reduce my primer stash.
Lastly I finished 2 brow pencils! I know I only had the Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil as part of the project but since it finished quite soon after I started registering it I decided to bring the Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil to the project! Unfortunately this one doesn't come with much product at all which made me go through it in a couple weeks time. Both pencils are really good and although the Maybelline was a repurchase I don't think I'll be getting it again anytime soon, however the Sephora one impressed me quite a bit! Will probably stock up on it once I go back home!




I think I've done really well considering how many products I've finished however 5 are still on the run! 
The Too Faced Sketch Marker Eyeliner Pen is impossible to see through but I'm still working on it, as well as the Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ocre - I though I was going to hit pan but gosh that has so much product in it, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to finish it by the end of the year. 

The Smashbox Primer Water has gone down a fair bit as you can tell by the pictures - it started with that first line and now is almost halfway through the starting point. It is hands down my favourite setting spray!
The Cover FX Blurring Primer is the one I've seen most progress and I will definitely be finished with it next update! 
The Hourglass Girl Lipstick in Peacemaker has not made huge progress, I love changing my lipstick everyday and I'm really bad reapplying throughout the day - need to focus on it for the next couple weeks.

Since I've finished 5 products I decided to introduce 4 more! 
Complexion wise I really want to use up the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation! It is really nice on the skin however it's a year now since I've opened it so expiration is due soon. It's almost halfway through which leaves me confident about finishing it soon.
As for concealer since I've finished the Nars one I decided to crack open the ever so famous Maybelline Age Rewind since I've had it on my back up drawer for a year now! I've been loving it, totally see why there's so much hype around it! I like the fact you can see your progress easily with it as well, so I opened it a week ago and that's how much I've used of it!
For the eyebrows I needed to find something else other than pencils and since my Inglot Brow Powder is more than expired right now I need to give it some more love and hopefully finish it by the end of the year! If that's not the case it will be going in the bin, it's safe to say 4 years is way too long to keep a brow powder around considering I breakout around my brows quite a bit... weird I know!

As a different yet well loved product I introduced the small version of the Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge perfume to the project - I love it and want to use it a lot during the Fall but also I wanna have an excuse to get the full size so I must finish this baby one first!

All in all, there's been a lot of progress and I'm enjoying this project so far, it gives me a nice reason to not let any products expire and slowly understand which ones are my holy grail!

Let me know if you're currently working on a project too!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive