Week Pick & Mix #2

09:00:00


This week's pick n mix is a fun and colourful one! I wanted to incorporate fall vibes and start wearing some heavy eye looks paired with bold lipsticks! Hopefully I'll have some time to do a look for you soon!



For my base products I went for:


Last week I felt like I wanted to use more than just one base so I decided to pick 2 this time. The same for the concealer and I think I almost ran out of the Nars one which means I get to open one of my backups and finally try the Maybelline Age Rewind! Will update you on performance! 


Maybelline Fit Me Matte And Poreless Powder
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette 
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Amethyst (Limited Edition)
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops - Moonlight
Catrice Multi Matte Blush - 020 La-Lavender
Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light

The Maybelline powder is brand new to my collection so I'm excited to try it and see how it holds up! The Hourglass blushes are also new to me and I'm extremely excited to add some shine to my cheeks!

Benefit Gimme Brow - 5
Inglot Brow Powder 
Inglot AMC Gel Liner - 83 
Nars Eye Paint - Mozambique
Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ocre

On the brows I definitely need to use up this powder as it's getting old now, but it performs like the first time I've used it which is impressive! 
As eyeliners I kept the black Too Faced one from last week and added two fun colour options - a green and a purple!

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Subculture - review
Kat Von D Metal Matte (Limited Edition) - review
Kiko Smart Eyeshadow - 02 Pearly Champagne
Catrice High Lighting Eyeshadow - 01 Turn The Highlights On!

For eyeshadows I went all out and pulled 2 of my all time favourite eyeshadow palettes! If you want a review on them I'll link them above!

Kiko Colour Kajal - 109 Blue
Hourglass Mechanical Gel Eye Liner - Meteorite 
Nars Kohliner - Altiplano
Nars Velvet Liner - Mambo
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner - Renaissance Gold

Pencil Eyeliners are some of my favourite things to play with so I got a few new additions to my collection like the Nars ones, and some old favourites to compliment the colourful looks I'm going for this week!

Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick - 020 All That She Wants
Mac Viva Glam III
Mac Matte Lipstick - Stone
Mac Matte Lipstick - Velvet Teddy

On the lipstick department I decided to be more adventurous to work and play with some different shades of pink, grey and nude! Mac is definitely the winner here! I shall do an updated Mac Lipstick Collection soon! 

Hope you enjoyed looking through my pick & mix for the week and if you want me to review anything in particular hit me in the comments! 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive