What's New To My Collection | NYX ; LA Splash ; S&G |

09:00:00


Out of nowhere here I am again with another haul, if you follow me on Twitter you know what I'm talking about... those midnight purchases I totally do by impulse after a long day at work!
To say this is not even the most recent one explains a lot about my obsession with beauty right?! 
Without rambling too much I must say I'm obsessed with NYX and since we can finally get a hold of their products through Boots I go mad and buy everything I've always wanted to try! 

Stone Fox | Deadly Nightshade | Catrina | Wonder Pencil in Light | Taupe | Snow Flake
The lipsticks dry matte the photo was taken straight after swatch
First on the list was the NYX Blush in Taupe, so famous that I'm lucky to find it in stock! It is without a doubt one of the best contouring shades for paler skin tones but I can't abuse on it otherwise makes me look muddy! The Wonder Pencil was on my list for so long I almost forgot I wanted it so bad, I'm yet to try it properly but for what I've seen it's one to keep an eye on! 
After my bad experience with the L'oreal Fixing Spray I decided to go for something more trustable, that's been out for longer and conquered many hearts - the Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray! I've only used it twice but so far so good! As you know eyeliner is my thing, I love to try new eyeliners and I've heard so many great things about the NYX Collection Noir that I decided to get it, still unopened but I'm excited to give it a go soon! Lastly from the bundle I got another Liquid Suede Lipstick in a beautiful grey shade - Stone Fox - it is superb and I'm in love!
Keeping up the lipstick game I gave in and finally got me two shades of the LA Splash Liquid Lipsticks, I've wanted Catrina  for the longest time and I'm so glad I have it in my life, it's more wearable than you think it would be! To spice it up a bit and compare to my Colour Pop Jellies, I got me Deadly Nightshade, a dark blue perfect for the winter! 
Recently I received a Bellápierre Loose Shadow - Snow Flake - in a subscription box, it is stunning and gives a beautiful glow to my inner corners, I sure want to try more from the brand!
Lastly on a flash trip to Boots I got me the so famous Soap & Glory SuperCat Liquid Black Eyeliner Pen, a totally let down that I don't recommend at all! It transfers and smudges in no time, it's not that easy to use so I don't really see what the fuss is about! I had it on for barely 2 hours and when I got home I had big panda eyes, the formula sucks and for 6£ you're better with Kiko Precision Liner! 

What new things you got recently?

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts