Make Up For Ever Cult Makeup Set

09:00:00



Make Up For Ever arrived UK soil not long ago and even thou I had many chances to try it in Portugal before I really never did! 
As Debenhams sales were on, I decided to check out what products they had for less that were actually worth a try! To my surprise MUFE was included on the sales and so this gorgeous set that ended up being around 23£! 
As it's called the Cult Makeup Set you can guess it has some of their most popular products and for the price I couldn't really say no! 
The set includes the High Definition Powder, Step 1 Skin Equalizer primer, Smoky Extravagant mascara, Aqua Liner in 13 (black), Aqua Eyes in 0L and the Aqua Lip in 8C! All of these are travel size with the exception of the Aqua Liner, and they came inside a cute orange pouch that I carry with me everywhere!
The only products I'm yet to try are the liquid eyeliner and the mascara as I have too many open at the moment and don't really want to waste products, but as soon as I try them I'll give a feedback on their performance! 
I was excited to try the so famous HD Powder and its fine texture is amazing to set the under eye! Since it's so fine I have to be careful and tap my brush to not overload it in product but overall it keeps my under eye area with no creases till the end of the day! 
The Step 1 primer was also highly raved on the beauty community when it first came out and I must agree it really does something for my pores! I have extremely large pores on my nose and in some areas of my cheeks so it gets a bit frustrating to put foundation on and see all those wholes emphasised! This primer definitely fills them in and its creamy texture doesn't make my foundation slide on! I'm really enjoying it so far!
As for the Aqua Eyes and Aqua Lips I'm very impressed with the soft texture but overall the colour pay-off and staying power! The black for the eyes and the red for the lips is such good choice in the kit complimenting it very well and giving us the taste of professional quality makeup!

I'm very impressed with Make Up For Ever products and I already have some more on my list including their new HD Concealer and stick foundations! The eyeshadows thou, seem hard to resist! 

If you didn't have the chance to get this kit online maybe try your local shops as I've seen it recently at Debenhams in Westfield London!

Have you tried MUFE? Tell me all about your favourite products!

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts