Feathered Love | Valentine's Day |

09:00:00


As you may already know it's Valentines month, hurray, and I have to start my work at 4 in the morning because of that... yes that's how much people loves cake on that day! Still, forgetting the painful mornings I'm about to experience I managed to create some sort of looks, in previous days of course, to share with you how much I'm not keen on this event. 
You first had a glimpse of a wearable look here where I used the Vintage Romance palette by Sleek as my inspiration! So today I bring you something different and daring, that you probably won't wear any time soon but can keep in mind for future halloween or carnival experiences! 


I took as my inspiration the love, of course, and ultimately a bird! Why a bird? I can't really say much to explain it other than I associate them together?! 
Boring talk aside, here are the products I used and how I intentionally created this look!
As my base I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese intensified on my inner corner for the extra glow! Eyeliner wise I used the Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in 79, a true red that starts my wing and goes all over the place to my brow zone! On top I applied a Red glitter to create some sparkle! The grey bits of colour in this look were created with the Gosh Intense Eyeliner Pen in Grey! I started by filling in my eyebrows creating the same feathered look as my lid and glued on top some silver glitter! The same goes for the lower lash line design, finishing the overall look with the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in C'est La Vie - a light silver shade!
The final dots, as I would say, were made with rhinestones in red on the eyebrow, gold on the lower lash line and finally a gold heart on the outer part of the crease! 
Mascara wise I picked the L'oreal False Lash Sculpt mascara to create a more glued together lashes, resembling me of wet feathers! 


To complete the overall look I decided to go bold on the lips and keep going the red and gold theme! As my lipstick I have the Clinique Pop Lip Colour in Cherry Pop with gold glitter on top and the characteristic gold heart, representing valentines at its best! 

I hope you enjoyed this more creative look and feel inspired to create your own valentines look or even follow this one if you have some kind of party! 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts