Arctic Note | A Vice 4 Inspired Look |

09:00:00


A couple of months ago I got my hands on the Vice 4 palette and I wrote a review on it, putted together a look and you never heard about it ever since... well, that's about to change!
I decided to go for the greens that tend to scare some people and create a simple look with them that you can wear for a hang out with friends or even to a party!
I usually start on the crease and as the Vice 4 doesn't really have many of transition colours, that I actually like, I went for the Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Frappe and Cocoa Bear mixed together, intensifying them with a bit of Delete from V4.
On the lids I went for C-Note and followed it with Arctic on the outer corner. To put it all together I  mixed Grassttopper and C-Note on the lower lash line adding the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in I Have a Green combined with the Gosh Velvet Touch Liner in I Sea You to my waterline. 
To give a hint of light to my inner corners I went for the Essence Eyeshadow in 06 Pippa Mint!
Lastly for the wing I used Kiko Precision Liner finishing the look with Rimmel Super Curler Mascara and Eylure Naturalites False Lashes!  

I hope this look inspires you to add some greens to your makeup, if you're too scared start by adding a green pencil to the waterline, it will make a good difference to a natural look without the out of comfort zone feeling! 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts