Vintage Romance | Valentines Day Inspired Look |

09:00:00



Valentines month is here and for what I can see it's huge in the UK! We're already setting up for the big day at the bakery and even thou nothing beats Christmas I'm quite scared of the amount of orders we'll have to make!! Either way I was never a huge fan of this day,  not really knowing what it is actually about, but since you all might enjoy it very much here's a wearable look I created for you! 

Using the Vintage Romance palette by Sleek, and also one of my favourites of the range, I decided to go gold and bold this time! 
Meet in Madrid is all over the lid followed by a combination of Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood & Bliss in Barcelona on the crease! All of the 3 shades are also combined in the lower lash line! Forever in Florence is the shade I picked to give the crease a more defined look and my inner corner has a NYX Prismatic eyeshadow in Girl Talk, but if you want to keep it with just Sleek Pretty in Paris would do a good highlight as well! 
As for the eyeliner I used the Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in 021 Renaissance Gold to do my wing and on my waterline! Lash wise the Catrice Jet Lash Mascara was my pick! If you're good at falsies it is the perfect day to rock some romantic ones, I just can't get a hold of them so mascara does it for me!! 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts