Bottom of the sea

16:32:00

Hey hey hey beauties, how have you been?

Today i have an eye look to show you ;)  It was created in honor of my friend Raquel that gave me the blue eye dust so thank you girl!! For the eyeshadow and for the support ;)

So here's the products i used: 

Sleek Eye Dust 684 Breathless 
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour:
280 Heidi Plum
440 Ice Wide Open



Mascaras :
Catrice Doll Eyes (top lashes)
Karaja Look at me in 1 (blue) (bottom lashes) 


On the eyebrows i used my Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 020 Date with Ash-ton
Catrice Eyebrow Lifter 010 Lift me up, scotty! 

Eyeliners :
Colortrend liquid eyeliner (Avon)
Kiko Smart Eye Pencil in 807 (navy blue)


As i said previously it remembers of the bottom of the sea beacuse of the pearly blues and purples
The light hitted the bottom of a dark sea


  
I hope you like it as much as i do, i really enjoy wearing bright colours and i think blues and puprles look good on brown eyes

If you have any suggestions please tell me bellow :)

Thanks for reading and for all the support,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive