Products I've Used Up #3 - Makeup

16:14:00

Hey hey hey , here comes the 3rd post of my empties..


Makeup:

Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Makeup - 5€
Essence Eyeliner Pen - ~3€
Kiko Makeup Milano Super Colour Mascara - ~6€
Catrice Mini Max Precision Volume Mascara - 5€


Catrice Tinted Moisturizer is the perfect tinted cream for my skin, it promises to be deeply hydrating longwear and oil-free , my colour is in 010 Light Beige and unfortunately it's no longer available.
It's my second bottle and last one. the colour suits me so well and the texture is soft and creamy. It lastes a good amount of hours and its the perfect product to wear on daily basis.

Repurchase - No (discontinued product)

Essence Eyeliner Pen Extra Longlasting is s black eyeliner and was my first pen eyeliner. The felt tip is medium and perfect for thick eyeliner, it doesn't lasts that much on the eyes but the texture feels soft and the colour is true black. 

Repurchase - No 

Kiko Makeup Milano super colour mascara in 01 purple is one of my favorite colored mascaras, and i have some in my collection. The other day i was about to use it on a tutorial and when i opened it it was dry .. i felt so sad.. i don't know if it's the formula of this specific colour, i have other one and it stills in good condition.
Its not neon purple its discrete but it adds a touch of colour to a neutral look and looks gorgeous on brown eyes.. I love it and i'm sad it's dry.
The wand makes eyelashes look thick and separeted..   

Repurchase - Maybe 

Catrice Mini Max is a precision and volume mascara that it's meant for use in bottom lashes.. or both.. but i quite prefered to use it on bottom since the wand is short and flexible. It separates lashes and adds a carbon black, it falls out a little through the day but it's not big deal.

Repurchase - No (for the fact that i have loads of mascaras and always want to try new ones)  


I hope you enjoy reading this empties posts and find them useful. 

Thanks for reading,



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive