Top 5 under 10€

16:09:00

Hey hey hey sweethearts ,

I was wondering about doing a 5 under 5 and a 10 under 10 article but then i realized that i have most under 5€ products than under 10€ so i decided to invert ... And here it is, the first post ...

So my 5 products under 10€ are:


Sleek i-Divine eyeshadow palette (Storm 578) - 9,99€
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick (120 Cutting Edge) - 7,50€
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder (005 Silky Beige) - 6,50€
Gosh Extreme Art Eyeliner (10) - 10€
Kiko Makeup Milano Full Coverage Concealer (01) - 7,50€

I love all of this products, the Sleek palette is amazingly pigmented and great quality shadows, the colours are so damn gorgeous; 

Rimmel is starting to be one of those brands I want to know everything about, the lipstick and the powder are amazing quality and durability.

Gosh eyeliner is the best eyeliner i have in my collection, the colour is vibrant and it dries with a glossy effect, the durability is awesome it doesn't smudge, it stes quickly and to remove it is need a good makeup remover 'cause it stays stays stays for the longest time...

Finally my 5th product and my go to concealer, as you can see for the pan showing up, is just perfect.. For the price you get the perfect coverage on blemishes, it doesn't feel cakey but i advise you to use it before foundation, i notice that this way it blends easily. Kiko is one of those brands that never lets you down.

    
These are one of my most used products that cost me under 10€ and i advise you to try them if you can :)
Tell me which products under 10€($/£) you like the most !

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive