Neutral Look

19:51:00

Hey beauties,

I have an makeup look to show you
It's neutral and natural, easy to wear on daily baisis 
   
NYX lipstick in Pure Nude
Sleek - Storm Pallette
Kiko Makeup Milano Glamorous eye pencil in 404
Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara

Here's the eye look 

Eyeshadow base by ELF
I used the 2nd colour on the inner corner
The 3rd on all over the eyelid
The 11th on the crease 
On my waterline i used the Kiko pencil that's a purpuly burgundy colour (it looks brown but it isn't) 


I don't have a proper photo of my lips but as you can see on the bottle it's a nude lipstick with peach undertones

Anyways, i liked how this look turned out and i think it's a werable look on daily basis
This mascara makes my eyelashes look big and seperated
I love it!

Thanks for reading,

MaryBloomy 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive