The Lipstick Tag

08:00:00

Hey lovelies, as promised this week i'll have a more updated blog
So to begin i was at bloglovin and found some bloggers doing this tag and i loved it so much that i want to do it:

1. How many lipsticks do you own?

At the moment i have 18 lipsticks, i know it's a bit but i don't consider it too much     

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?

The first lipstick i bought myself was Kiko Makeup Milano in the colour 96 a brownish nude that i don't wear anymore 



3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?

For the amount of lipsticks i have from Avon i should say it's my favorite brand but i would be lying
My actual favorite brand is Catrice the Ultimate Colour range   

4. What is your most worn lipstick? 

Catrice 010 Be Natural! a nude lipstick that i love love love 

5. What is your favourite finish?

I love a good Satin finish i'm not a person of much sparkle on the lips  

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
 
MAC in Myth (Satin finish)


7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?

At the moment i have 1 babylips and 1 chapstick

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?

I only own a red lipstick, i'm not of a person that loves red on my lips i tend to like more the darker reds so my one and only is Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 03 but i'm certainly going to enlarge my red collection 

9. How do you store your lipsticks?

I store them in a drawer, but i'm looking for those cute lipstick holders 



10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?

I'm looking for Kate Moss lipstick in 04 (the purple one above) and a lipstick in a colour between purple and pink 



I had so much fun doing this tag, it's my first and i hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading and have a nice week,


MaryBloomy

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive