Foundation Frustration

17:06:00

Hey beauties,

I'm here to complain a bit about foundations since i can't find one that suits me in every single aspect...

As the title suggests i'm frustrated with my foundations:


I only have 4 foundations or should i say 3 foundations and 1 bb cream..

I used to have a 5th one that was a tinted moisturizer by Catrice that they discontinued i'm so mad, that was the only thing that suited me -.-

The past months i'm being unfortunated in this beauty section..

(excuse the dirty packaging)

The first one i bought was the Kiko Makeup Milano  Skin Evolution foundation spf10 in the colour Light Beige 106 .. I have it for 2 years now, if not more.. i can't exactly remember, but at that time it suited me really well and i was inlove with it.. it has a really good coverage and it offers spf, it's easy to apply which is a must have to me..
It cost me 12 € which was expensive to me at that time but i was confident..

I stopped using it at summer time since it was havy and light for my skin.. this winter i tried to use it but i don't feel like it suits my colour anymore.. which makes me really sad and mad at the same time...

Anyway....


The 2nd i bought was this BB cream last spring and i was very excited to use it but when i first swatched i got so disappointed...
It has sparkle in it, yes sparkle... i want an every day skin corrector not a base to use at the carnival season...
I used it 2/3 times.. The colour it's not bad matching but i don't want to seem sparkly all day...
it cost me 5€  in 'sales' but still waste of my money.. need to give it to some of my friends that may like it...


This one is raved all over the beauty world and i admit it's a good foundation but my problem with it is the undertone... i'm an yellow undertone and the shade i picked is more a pinkish undertone which brokes my heart... i used it several times and it worked till now.. that makes me look pink  .. i think it oxidized :/  I have the combination/oily skin formula in the colour 200 nude
Shame on this thing!! I only have it for about 5 months and it doesn't work anymore, i didn't even used it everyday so i don't know what happened to it .. In Portugal it costs about 19€ which is a bit expensive in my opinion but i got this one from America for 10$ i guess..
I'm really mad it doesn't suit me anymore! or never did...



Another raved foundation i have is this Covergirl Outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation... so long this name.. Actually i don't have anything to say about this 'cause the colour is too dark... yes i keep on doing this to myself.. buying things that colours don't suit me.. i have an excelent excuse.. i saw the colour on internet and asked my cousin to bring it from America so that's why i have the wrong colour, i had no opportunity to swatch it.. by the way i have in the shade medium beige..

Probably at the summer time it may suit me a bit.. but since we're at winter time almost spring i don't have a proper foundation to use...

Here's the swatches:
(l-r- Revlon;kiko;Covergirl - above - avon bb)
aawwwrrr..  So frustrated seriously!!!

I need your help, i have an eye on the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation but i don't know.. please help me find some good foundation with good price and definitly that have a good range of colours...  

Do you have any foundation you despise? Tell me which one and why :)

Thanks for reading,

MaryBloomy

   

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive