Meet mee at the garden

15:09:00

Hey hey hey beauties !! Happy Sunday!

Valentines day was a week ago and as you may have seen all the stores were full of flowers and candies and those kind of goodies..
I have a huge passion for Tulips.. i saw some bouquets (i guess we all say the same word for that) with different colours but i was catched by this one, i love white flowers!




So i went home with my goodies and when i putted this into a jar i felt inspired.. and here it is the look i created:



I know i'm posting this a bit late but i have the excuse that i had my entire week posts planned so i found today's a good day to share this look with all of you :) 

As a base i used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 

I used 3 eyeshadows:
Catrice Ultimate Colour in :

-060 I Love Champagne (white with gold shimmer)
-050 The noble Knights (A mix of a green and old gold) 
-600 Blackwood Forest (deep green with silver shimmer)

Used a green & black pencil liner:  
Catrice kajal liner in 090 Would you mint?
Essence I heart black eyepencil  

Mascara from Essence get big lashes triple black


The white in the inner corner
The greenish gold all over the lid
The forest dark green on the crease


On the lips i used my MAC Myth lipstick:


I always look so serious on the photos but you get what is needed.
I really enjoyed doing this look and  i hope you like it too ^^ 



Thanks for reading ;)
Have a nice day



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive