Collective Haul

20:16:00

Hey beauties!!

It's time for a collective haul, I went to Oporto last friday and did some shopping..

Well, it's new makeup on my collection and new brands ..


 Douglas xsmall eye makeup remover - 2.95€
Mac lipstick in Myth - 18,5€
Mac pro longwear concealer (sample)
Sephora Bronzing Powder in light - 14,50€


I already used this remover and it's great 
I have to compare it to my sephora one and do a review on both later 

 The quality of this picture is kinda awful but it was the best i could to show you the colour
Its not this dark or orangie  its more like a tan powder 
i'll do a comparisson later to my Catrice one
here's the back information:

Now my lipstick.. my insides are screaming .. my first mac product ever! i couldn't be happier! 
I was looking for Fleshpot but they don't sell it in Portugal so i chose this one that's a closer colour
I love it! the finish is just how i love 


Here's the back information: 
Here's the swatch! It's a nude colour how i love to use on everyday lips!


This lipstick is very popular around MAC lovers 
I hope it's not the last MAC product in my collection i want to try some of their other things :) 


I hope you liked this collective haul, some reviews are coming soon :)

Thanks for reading,

MaryBloomy


 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive