Romance in the Woods

11:00:00

To begin with, excuse the quality as you may have noticed my photography is not good since I'm using an old camera but at least you get the idea.
I was playing with some makeup I got recently which includes Duraline by Inglot, that I'll review later, and  so that I decided to use some glitter to see how it performs on that side.




I applied black pencil all over the lid to the crease creating this pointy shape and on top of that I glued some old gold colour glitter... It looked like a romantic goth combination so with a liquid eyeliner I drew some curvy shapes with a heart on the center. To complete, I added a thin line on top of my lashes and finished it with a pointy design. As mascara I used the Lash Princess by Essence (review here
I really like how it turned out!

The products I used:
  • Essence I heart Rock gloss eye pencil all over the lid
  • Essence Liquid Ink eyeliner waterproof
  • Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
  • Claire's glitter old gold colour
  • Inglot - Duraline as glitter 'glue'

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts