How much blogging affects my life?!

14:12:00

To create a blog is simple, anyone can do it. Keep it up for as long as you wish is other thing! 
I started blogging because I felt the need to give my opinion about some products I own and show the world what I like not only in makeup but also in books and art categories. 
I really enjoy doing it but how much blogging affects my life?!



I came with this thought some time ago while trying to take some pictures and none would be as I wanted. Blogging is not easy and I knew it better after some months of creating content to share. This part of my life takes hours of my days when I write, when I take pictures, when I research or when I'm in a writers block. 
Blogging can be an escape or a full time job, but even as an escape it will always take time from your life!
  • Blogging implies costs: you can have a platform for free but you're always buying stuff such as notebooks, equipment and of course products; 
  • You spend a lot of time in front of your computer reading other blogs, searching for products to try, reviews and other blogger content;
  • You chose your blog over some hang outs with friends and you procrastinate on other things such as series and movies;
  • I can't count how many times I went to sleep after my usual hour just to finish a blog post, I sleep less but I enjoy it this way.
There's obviously some things you'll lose but to be honest I can't see them as a loss since blogging is one of the best things I do and it gives me more confidence about what I want in life. It's so worth doing it that I don't think I'll be able to stop!

Thanks for reading,

 

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts