Soap & Glory Haul With Gift

09:00:00


Soap & Glory is well known by its body care offers and iconic smell that I am a fan of, but they also provide us with makeup options that can entirely change our viewing of the brand! 
Boots has its deals on for the month of December one including a 3 S&G makeup set when you buy 15£ of their makeup range!
I was super curious to try their One Heck Of A Blot powder and finally got it with this great excuse, I'm yet to find courage to hit my brush on it but something tells me I'm gonna love it once I do! 
If you've been reading british blogs for a while you sure heard about their Archery Brow Pencil that I can say is hands down my favourite! It gives a super natural yet full brow look and the spoolie at the end helps on the blending process! 


Since the purchase was above the 15£ mark I got the super adorable box with the Thick & Fast mascara, Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in a super festive red that comes out very much like a lip balm perfect for the winter cold, and lastly it comes with a Love At First Blush that is to die for!
The set is worth 25£ which is a very good deal that could give an amazing stocking filler or a way for you to try S&G makeup if you haven't already! 

Tell me all about your favourite Soap & Glory makeup products! 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts