Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette | Review |

09:00:00



Urban Decay decided to give us double emotions this Christmas and came out not only with the Vice 4 but also a collaboration with Gwen Stefani that I couldn't leave behind... yes it is my first UD palette! 
A combination of neutrals and pops of colour in a perfect harmony makes any eyeshadow lover smile just at the look of it! 
Quality is phenomenal, that blue is amazing as an eyeliner but also blended on the lower lash line! A good amount of transition shades, crease colours and inner corner highlighters puts together the most amazing palette I've seen in a long time and for sure worth the 40£ mark! It is a limited edition so I would hurry and get it as soon as possible, since the 15 eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented providing not only natural day looks but dramatic pops of colour which makes it complete to my eyes! I've been using it non stop alone or in conjunction with other palettes I own and I can say that I am in love! I can't point out a shade that I don't love in here and it comes out so universal, you can wear it all year long and still if you're just more of neutrals gal and want to get out a bit of your comfort zone this is where to start!
I can't say enough good things about this palette and I'm so glad I laid my hands on it!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts