Colour Pop | Haul & First Impressions |

09:00:00


Colour Pop is well known in the beauty community but unfortunately it's not sold in Europe, which to be honest leaves me surprised as they would be very popular around here! To my joy I have some family living in Canada that accepted to ship me a few things if I'd like to and well I sure did place an order at Colour Pop!!

First things first to my sadness one of the shadows was broken but I don't blame anybody in here as it went from US to Canada and Canada to UK so it's normal it happened at some point, anyway due to its creamy texture it was easy to pack it on in place and use it! Speaking about the texture yes it is something different, an hybrid between a cream and a powder shadow and pigmentation is outstanding! 
I got Stereo, a dark burgundy with loads of shimmers in it and the KathleenLights collection of 4 eyeshadows as they were all appealing to me and certainly a good way to experiment with different finishes.


I also got me a few of the new eyeliners, 3 of the gel and 1 of the pencil which I must say are amazing! Workout, a deep green was the first I tried and so far so good, Best O is a beautiful burgundy and Over Board a metallic copper shade that I'm all about!!
The pencil, Call Me, is a deep burgundy and it did not make up to my expectation in terms of colour but texture wise is brilliant!



On the lips department I decided to go for a Lippiestix in Lumiere and 2 liquid lipsticks - DR. M and Jellies both breathtaking colours and amazing longevity! Last but not least a lip pencil came into the collection and the shade I picked is Creature!

As for a first impression all the products are lovely being the liquid lipsticks and gel liners my favourites, but overall every product I love and use! Hopefully they're sorting things out to start selling in the UK so we can all enjoy their products!

Have you tried ColourPop? Which products you recommend?

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts