A Lipstick For December | Clinique Cherry Pop |

09:00:00


Looks like December is here, once more! Time flies we all realize that and if we're in a good mood for the holidays, that I am, the red lip is a must! 
In a magazine I got the Clinique Cherry Pop lipstick and I just knew this was on my top picks! If you're looking for a comfortable, moisturising, true red colour this is the option!
I can start by saying it goes well with my Christmas Tree decorations so why not?!
The fact it is an easy formula to work with provide me confidence to wear it during a family meal as I can easily reapply it after some time without worrying about my oh so dry matte cracked lips all night long! It is very important to go fool proof in this occasions, easy and maintainable, a good reason to put this in my top 3 for Christmas Eve!
It is indeed a quick and easy choice for the seasonal parties but if red is still not your cup of tea you can always find good nude with the same benefits! 

Have you decided which lipstick you're going to wear this Christmas?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts