Into the Storm - Glamorous Shimmer

10:00:00



Holidays are coming, who's excited?! I AM! I love how glamorous we can get at this time of the year! Christmas & New Year's Eve are the best ones to get a dress and matching makeup full of shimmer or bold matte! For those of you who actually prefer shinny looks here's what I came up with!
The palette I'm using is Storm by Sleek and as a base I have NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. The first color I use is the light matte brown all over my crease to softly define it. All over the eyelids I have the shimmery rose gold and following to the inner corner is the champagne shade. To define a little bit more the crease I used the brown with shimmery red undertones.
I finished the look applying black gel liner following the lash line and mascara

Storm is one of my favorite palettes, you can achieve many looks with it from natural day look to a glamorous night out eyes! Do you have a favorite Sleek Palette? Tell me bellow ;)

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Popular Posts