Gosh in a Bow for Christmas!

09:00:00


Gosh has been present in my collection for the past 5 years being my first purchases made in Portugal and now in the Uk, at Superdrugs if you're wondering! 
I've always had a friend that spent her days telling me how good the Velvet Touch Liners where but I couldn't be bothered to listen till recently where I got my hands on 3 and afterwards 1 more... here comes the obsession!

In this tied bow, that would perfectly give a good christmas present to a makeup lover friend, I have the Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liners in 001 Nougat Crisp - a brownie nude that helps to that KJ lip - and 006 Angel Kiss - a nude shade that I've been loving for a day to day lip! These are super creamy and very pigmented, they help on the precision application and last through an hurricane... no jokes!

Also on the Velvet Touch range I have the Eyeliners in 020 Fashionista - a dark navy with blue and silver sparkles in it - and my most favourite gold ever the 021 Renaissance Gold - as the name suggests a very strong old gold in a metallic finish that glides on like a dream!
001 Nougat Crisp | 006 Angel Kiss | 021 Renaissance Gold | 020 Fashionista
I've been obsessing over these and I'm planing on getting more shades on both lines as they stay put no matter what with super pigmentation and velvety texture!
I feel like Gosh is such underrated brand and they sure deserve more spotlight on the blogosphere! They're products are amazing quality at drugstore prices and if you hurry you may still find them in a 3 for 2 deal at Superdrugs! My next tries will be the matte lipsticks and blushes! They always seem so appealing!  

Have you tried anything from Gosh? Tell me all about your favourite products!

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts