2015 Gift Guide | Makeup - High End & Drugstore |

09:00:00

Benefit Urban Decay Smashbox Palette

Gift guides were never a thing in Mary Bloomy but this year I decided to give it a shot and well, I think you can take some good ideas for your beauty addicts on the list! Today I'm talking about what I think will do great gifts to the makeup addicts out there and will soon talk about Skincare and more!

Makeup palettes are always a good idea! With the holidays coming brands tend to do specific collections of products to inspire you and gift them to your loved ones but it can be very confunsing and overwhelming at times when you see every single brand you love launching a new thing! My first tip is to read a lot of reviews and secondly try to go for what you think will suit the persons taste best! 
I would go for the Smashbox Shape Matters (60£) if you want to gift something a bit more complete than just an eyeshadow palette, with pigmentation and huge mirror I don't leave it behind when I travel saving me a lot of space and not requiring as many choices in the morning when doing makeup! If you're getting a gift for a blush addict definitely go for the Benefit Real Cheeky Party  (30£) as it contains some of their boxed blushes as well as a sample highlighter, gel liner and mascara! When it comes to eyeshadow palettes I'm all over them, they're my favourite and hard to resist and since so many brands are launching amazing eyeshadow palettes this year I decided to go for the ones I recommend the most, the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani (40£) and the Vice4 (43£)!



Keeping up with the makeup theme I think drugstore is killing it with the kits this year! At Boots is the deal when you get products to the price of 15£ or more you get a gift free and you can find this on Soap & Glory, L'oreal, Bourjois and Revlon as far as I know, which gives amazing gifts for your friends as they usually come with 3 to 4 products in a cute box!
Kiko is also on point this year, not only by their new launch of luxury alike products they also put them in a beautiful festive bag that makes it all even more worth it! Not to talk about Kiko's quality and prices, it is one of those shops you can't fail when getting something to other people! 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts