Luminous Winter Base

09:00:00


Seasons change and so our makeup routines! The vampy lips come into scene, the illuminated skin and a new shade of foundation makes the way to the first spot in the makeup drawer! 
There were a few products that I was curious to try and quickly they became my winter staples! Starting with a radiant skin I find hard to stop using the Sleek Barekissed Illuminator in Monaco as it gives the most stunning glow from within effect on my skin and gives me the confidence to walk in the rainy days knowing I won't be looking dull! 
To add up to the party I went for the Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation by Catrice that is amazing, lightweight but providing enough coverage for my needs, it definitely evens out my skin and takes away all the redness and I love it alone or even with its mate Miracle Match from Max Factor! After hearing so many good things about this particular foundation I decided it was time to try something from Max Factor, I know I know why wouldn't I in the first place!! It is without a doubt one of my favourite foundations but the smell puts me a bit off, maybe I just need to get used to it! The shade is one of the best matching my skin this winter and coverage provided is good enough for a fairly good skin day! In a sum of words I often go for either one of the two foundations, or mix them together plus the Sleek illuminator and that gives me the perfect base to start with! 
On a not so great skin day I rely on my Clarins Instant Concealer to cover all the blemishes and lift up my under eye area and even thou shade 1 is a bit too light for spot concealing I can manage to blend it perfectly in my base and create the look I'm aiming for! Radiant and flawless!
These have been my favourite products for the winter base and won't go away anytime soon! 

Which products have you been using this winter?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts