Fall Lip Wardrobe | Take 2 |

09:00:00


Well, another lipstick post! Guess what... I've been obsessed with Fall Lipsticks lately, and as if it was not reason enough Boots also came up with NYX online!! I had to get my hands on 2 lip creams I've been wanting for the longest time!!
Where do I start? If you're looking for the perfect Fall shade you sure can find it here! From Urban Decay After Dark to Wet N Wild Cherry Bomb my Fall Lipstick wardrobe is full of burgundies, plums and violets! 

NYX Copenhagen | Rimmel One-Of-A-Kind | Catrice Passion Red | Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb | Jordana Matte Gorgeous | Maybelline Divine Wine | Urban Decay After Dark | Catrice Plum & Base | Rimmel Under My Spell | Wet n Wild Vamp It Up | NYX Transylvania | Kiko 512 Black Violet | NYX Dahlia 

All of these lipsticks are new, the one I have for longest among these is the Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in After Dark that may be 1 month old! The shade is stunning and as you can expect from a high end brand, the quality is superb! Very impressed and couldn't find better shade to wear throughout this season! On the same family I've tried the Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick in 070 Plum & Base that is very similar but also the Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in 800 Under My Spell! Getting a bit darker I own the NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Dahlia & Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania that are exactly the same colour whereas Dahlia shows up more intense and glossy on the lips! By Wet n Wild I've got the so famous MegaLast Lip Colour in Vamp it Up that I love!! To sum it up I got the Automatic Precision Lip Liner from Kiko that has a super unique formula and shade to - 512 Black Violet! This range has some amazing deep shades that I will get my hands on soon!! 
If you're more of a red lip gal you will love at least one of the shades I have here! My favourite has to be the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in the shade 975 Divine Wine, the formula is amazing, competes well with the UD one and the colour pay off is superb! The lasting power and comfort is behind what I expected, I am very impressed and can't wait for them to bring more shades to the UK! 
On a similar range I have the Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb, the Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in 17 Matte Gorgeous and the Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in 810 One-o-a-Kind! If you like something a bit more dark NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen shall do the job!!
If you love both pink and red why not try the Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick in 080 Passion Red?! I love the smooth formula and longevity! 

Looks like I've been adding up a lot of new shades to my lipstick collection and for what I've tried so far I don't regret one! I don't think I'm going to stop here but I'm trying hard to not buy more lipsticks till the end of the year!!!

Which lipstick is your go to for the Fall?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts