New In Decor | Tiger |

09:00:00


Decoration posts are a favourite but I never seemed to write one myself, well here it is!
Tiger is getting popular around the internet and even thou I went there a couple years ago for the first time I still feel the same thing every single trip. As I usually say it is the store of things nobody needs but everyone wants to have so how could I be indifferent? 
On my last 2 trips I managed to grab a few items to embellish my room and photography (as if you never did that ;) ) and would love to share with you all!

The Water Lily you see there makes a great holder for my keys and bobby pins I collect around the house, it comes in white or blue and costs around 2/3£. You might have seen it in some of my past photos as it makes a great side decoration to the bright makeup!
On a white theme I still got  two studded cups that give great holders for my lip liners and seasonal eyeliners! You can pick these in two sizes as for this one was around 1£ - bargain!! Lastly I got a different plate that has an hexagonal shape and holds my minis from Sanctuary Spa! It may have costed 2/3£ and I couldn't resist the cuteness! 
That goldish can at the back was also 1£ and holds my compact camera keeping it safe from dust and ready to snap all beautiful things!! 

Tiger is one of my favourite places to get storage and decoration as the prices are very good for the quality and diversity of products! It is a place I visit every week to see the news and even thou they only launch new things every month it's worth to keep in mind they disappear quickly and once they're gone you can't get a hold anymore! I'm already excited for Christmas things and can't wait to grab a few more seasonal bits!! 

Have you been to a Tiger store before? 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive