Olive Fall Look |Make Brown Eyes Pop|

09:00:00



Fall is all over the place and I couldn't be more happy about it! By this time we would expect Halloween all over Mary Bloomy but with my tight schedule I honestly can't find the 5 minute break to do something properly to post. My apologies from now!
But, whenever I have the chance to wear some makeup I don't miss the shooting session and this time I came up with a look I for sure will wear again this season!

All the eyeshadows I'm using are from Inglot and I honestly can't recommend them more as the pigmentation and colour range is amazing for 6£ tag!

All over the lid is 433 - a shimmery olive green with gold undertones - followed by 344 - a cool matte light brown - on the crease as a transition shade! On top of 433 is 12 - warm toned brown with brick undertones to it - and to give extra dimension is 452 - a dark burgundy shade. All of them being shimmery! To finish it up I have 08 - a champagne shade - on my inner corners completing the eyeshadow look! On my lower lash line I have 433 & 12. As eyeliner I used Kiko Lasting Gel Liner and Precision Liquid Liner and on my lashes is Miss Manga by L'oreal topped with Roller Lash by Benefit
The overall look came out very autumnal and different from what I've did before, I love how the olive green makes brown eyes pop, even more in person!

Which shades you would like to see me using on a next fall inspired look?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Blog Archive