The Old Armour | Green & Gold |

09:00:00


I sure need to create a post on how I achieve my makeup looks but since I have one talking about my creative process you can find everything you need to know for now in here.
As for the usual part I love me a good forest green shade problem is I always seem to put them aside for no apparent reason. We're right in the middle of summer time where you expect to be wearing all sort of bright colours but we can always find a place for the deep tones! On a night out or an event to match all those Greek Goddesses inspired looks ol' gold is a must!
With my MUA Undress Me Too palette I felt inspired to use the 6th shade of the top row - an old gold colour as I can only describe it! Super intense pigment that contrasts amazingly with that deep green from Sleek Storm palette! On my inner corner I felt the need for some light so Catrice Liquid Metal eyeshadow in 010 made a good point! The lower lash line mimics the top but this time with a Smoky Pencil in 02 by Kiko. As for the waterline my Rimmel Scandaleyes in 005 Nude completed the entire look giving a hint of something without being too much! I think. The mascara I'm using here is the Essence Get Big Lashes Waterproof if you're wondering.
Overall I really like how this look turned out and will for sure wear it a lot this upcoming months!

What do you think? Will you rock some greens or stick to the nudes? 

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts